11 June 2010

A Tale of 2 Cakes (and then some) and a Cow

So my 1st birthday came and gone.

Abba and Mama brought me out on a sunny Tuesday to enjoy a tea session out at the rather posh hotel to celebrate a quiet birthday.

(Cakes and other delicious treats at Axis)

Then they went all out and threw a humongous birthday party for me at home that weekend.

It was smashing!

I had 2 cakes - well, I really only got to cut 2, even then that's suspect cos' I slept through cutting the first one and have no recollections of the same except that I heard it was pretty in my theme colours of yellow and green stripes! - but I disgressed - and a cow! Well, technically, it's a helium filled balloon in a shape of a cow, which I looove by the way - thanks Poppy!

(My 1st 1st Birthday Cake - Lychee Martini from the same bakery Abba and Mama ordered their wedding cake from!)

(My 2nd 1st birthday cake - Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream Cake of Mango Passionfruit and Strawberry - yummy!)


(I love my cow)

I had fun with everyone at the party on the day!

Thank you everyone for indulging me with your time. :-)

No comments: