1 September 2010

A Peek into the Life of a 15 month old

theRandom pictures which Mama dug out of the camera - finally(!)

Here's me in my cute perky bright playdress made in Marimekko Unikko print at the playground - I am concentrating on the high steps if you can't tell from that face I have on - but don't you think Mama has great taste in fabric?!


Whilst Abba and I waited for our 3rd course in our 5-course dinner meal at Yantra where last weekend it hosted the World's first Michelin-starred Indian chef, Vineet Bhatia - I tried out the new sunglasses Mama bought me.


Don't I look cool in that dim restaurant?!

. . . and here's me sitting pretty trying out an Agen child's rattan armchair at . . . where else but the big blue institution known as Ikea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the fabric!!! You made that? Wow *kowtow*. Got time to give lessons? :)